Photokina starts today. And this year, I’m going! I’m so extremely excited to go to Cologne! You can maybe guess it from all these exclamation marks I’m using! No kidding, I’m really really excited.
So to cut things short, here’s what I’m going to pack in my camera bag.
- My camera with its kit lens. Because you need a camera to take pictures.
- My Nifty Fifty, for if I want to do something with it.
- ND Filter and step-up-rings for video.
- Røde Videomicro for video.
- Manfrotto Pixi mini tripod as a video grip.
- Manfrotto Befree travel tripod for some tasty long exposure photography.
- My laptop and my iPad for some on the fly editing and for making backups to my LaCie Rugged.
- My LaCie Rugged.
- Spare SD Cards and batteries.
So, are you coming to Photokina? What do you bring? Are you going to visit any workshops or just the trade fair?
And here’s a completely unrelated landscape shot for you to enjoy.